L.L. AMA Amateur Regional
Check back often to see the great events we’ve added to this years exciting roster. We’re excited to be offering great music, charity events and races, and good family fun here at MCMotoPark.
Loretta Lynn AMA Amateur Regional
Thursday, June 23, – Sunday, June 26, 2022
Thursday June 23rd
- Gate hours 5pm to 10pm
- Practice Registration 5pm-8pm
- Gate & Noise shut down 10pm
Friday, June 24th
- Gates Open 6am-10pm
- Practice Registration 7am-10am
- Practice begins 9am
- Race Registration begins at 12pm
- Open Mic Night in the evening
- Noise shut down 10pm
- Gates close 10pm
Saturday, June 25th
- Gates Open 6am-10pm
- Race Registration from 7am-9am
- 2 Lap Practice
- Riders Meeting at Tower 8:30am
- Racing will follow immediately after practice laps
- CONCESSIONS DINNER SPECIAL, See below for details
- Rooster band will be performing in the evening
- Noise shut down 10 pm
- Gates close 10 pm
Sunday, June 26th
- Gates Open 6am
- Site Lap
- Racing 8:30am
Minor Release Info
- For Minor Release info, click on the “Minor Release Info” Link on the website.
- Better yet is to get an ANNUAL MINOR RELEASE CARD through the AMA> These are good through December 31 of the current year. These requests can be completed online! http://americanmotorcyclist.com/annual-release-forms/
- All riders must qualify through a North Central Area Qualifier, visit www.mxsports.com for further information on the Loretta Lynn’s Amateur Nationals
- DON’T FORGET TO PRE-REGISTER THROUGH MX SPORTS!
- Even if you finished well enough at a North Central Area Qualifier to guarantee a spot at the North Central Regional Championship, you MUST pre-register through MX Sports by the deadline to guarantee your spot or you will be considered an alternate at the Regional.
- This is an AMA race and you must be an AMA member. AMAM memberships can be purchases at the track. For more information on the AMA, including the rulebook, visit www.ama-cycle.org
- Transponders will be used for this event. If you do not have and ESCORE transponder, they will be available for rent at the track. For pricing and link to live lap times: http://escoremx.com/loretta-lynnregional-info.html
- Unlike the Area Qualifiers and the Regional Championships all classes race both days. All classes practice on Friday and All classes Rack on BOTH Saturday & Sunday. This is a 3-Moto Format.
Pricing for Regional
The following gate fees are per person and are good for the entire weekend. Once you have purchased an armband you must keep it on the entire weekend. If your band breaks please return the broken band to the front gate for a new one. If you lose your band you will be asked to purchase a new one.
Camping is $15 Nightly / NO REFUNDS at this event.
PIT VEHICLES – $30 Must have sticker visible at all times to be on a pit vehicle. Vehicle hours from 6am-8pm. Speed Limit is walking pace.
Gate Fee – Adult 12 yr old +
- Entry Thursday $40
- Entry Friday $35
- Entry Saturday $30
- Entry Sunday $20
Gate Fee – Children Age (6-11)
- Entry Thursday $20
- Entry Friday $20
- Entry Saturday $15
- Entry Sunday $10
Children 5 and Under are FREE
Friday Practice Fee is $35 per class/practice sticker. Can only practice in classes you attempted to qualify in at the Area Qualifier.
$50 Per Class, this is the track racing fee and is in addition to the MX Sports fee.
- Friday – Open Mic Night
- Saturday – Rooster Band,
- Saturday – $20 1/2 Chicken Dinner Special @ Concessions
- Kids Zone – Play Area & Basketball Court Open
- Will be OPEN Friday – Sunday during riding times
- SATURDAY Dinner Special… $20 1/2 Chicken Dinner, Baked Beans Potato Salad, Roll & Drink included.
- Dinner Special is a pre purchased dinner ticket so we can make sure to prepare enough for all you hungry riders & guests.
- Questions, stop up and ask us about our Special, See you all at the Races!!
RULES, REGULATIONS & RESTRICTIONS
Your arm band is your weekend pass and must be worn at all times. If you leave the facility, you must have it on in order to re-enter. This is your gate ticket. Do not take it off.
All vehicles are subject to search at any time. If any fireworks, glass containers, or other prohibited items are found, you may remove them from the property yourself, or we will dispose of them for you. We are not responsible for the safe return of any contraband removed.
Pit riding is limited to 5 mph/Walking Pace speed limit in the Pits.
All pets must be on a leash. No vicious or barking pets permitted.
All riders must properly register before entering the track. All riders must personally be present for rider registration. Minors must accompany their parent or guardian to registration.
MUST leave by 9pm prior day in order to receive refund for next day’s race
We do not have Rider Medical Insurance and urge you not to race without it. Riders are responsible for their own medical insurance.
Please report all accidents to Rider Registration
We permit SMALL contained campfires. Please keep them to a 20” diameter. Please do not abuse this privilege. We will not permit large bonfires or the burning of furniture. No pallets or burning in garbage barrels either, please.
Quiet Hours are from 10pm – 6am
Water on grounds for filling tanks
Will be open friday – sunday during riding hours
SATURDAY DINNER SPECIAL $20 1/2 CHICKEN DINNER, BAKED BEANS, POTATO SALAD, ROLL & DRINK . TICKETS FOR DINNER SPECIAL MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE FOR DINNER, MORE INFO WILL BE POSTED AT CONCESSIONS STAND. rELAX & ENJOY THE WEEKEND, LET US DO THE COOKING FOR YOU!!
Please use our trash bins and keep your campsite clean. Please put any garbage along roadside in bags for easy pickup.
Motocross racing is a family sport. We will not tolerate offensive or inappropriate conduct and reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises. Riders are responsible for the conduct of their crew members, family and friends.
DO NOT take the banners or signage. Violators will be prosecuted for theft and trespassing.
Quiet time is 10:00 pm nightly. All loud noise, including loud generators, must be turned off at this time.